The Massachusetts Partnership for Food Safety Education represents over 5,000 food and regulatory members who serve and support consumers, regulators and food workers in food production, processing, food service and retail establishments to reduce food-borne illness in Massachusetts by improving food safety knowledge and skills.
- Food Safety | Food Safety and Inspection Service (usda.gov)
- Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources
- Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Food Protection Program
- Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs
- Massachusetts Food Association
- Massachusetts Food Banks
- Massachusetts Restaurant Association
- Massachusetts Environmental Health Association
- Massachusetts Health Officers Association
- UMass Extension Nutrition Education Program
- UMass Amherst – Department of Nutrition
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration
For more information, fill out our Contact Us form.